High Level Program Overview
The goal of the 2021-2022 Student Board of Directors is to embed the student voice directly into the University segment’s strategy and decision-making process. We are looking for 20-25 candidates to serve as student advisors to the Sodexo University leadership team by working to advance product and service developments, digital innovations, and sales and retention efforts. Students will use their unique experiences and perspectives to influence key decisions and have a direct impact on the development of new products and services.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly 1-2 hour calls (via Microsoft Teams or Zoom) with the Marketing / Insights team from September 2021 – May 2022
- Attend an annual meeting with all candidates (most likely next year)
- Work as a key advisory group on high-profile projects and decisions for the University segment, including one focal project for the year
- Presentation of research, findings, and ideas back to the Sodexo Universities Marketing leadership team
- Represent the SBOD and Sodexo at client presentations, national symposiums, etc.
- Serve as the Student Liaison between the SBOD and the local campus management team
- A welcome package upon acceptance into the program
- Monthly or one-time stipend for participation in the monthly calls and completion of all assigned projects
- Airfare, hotel, and expenses paid to attend the annual meeting (most likely in Spring FY22)
- Additional Sodexo swag throughout the year (e.g. HelloFresh meal kits, t-shirts, dining rewards)
- Leadership and resume building opportunities